Subject: [GSoC][PATCH v3 0/3] Teach cherry-pick/revert to skip commits

From: Rohit Ashiwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 09:35:01 +0530

Adding a `--skip` option to make skipping commits easier for the user
and to make the commands more consistent. This will serve as a small
step to the bigger goal which improving consistency of sequencer commands,
i.e., improving how command line arguments are handled, this will also
lead to better user experience because of the precise advice provided.

Rohit Ashiwal (3):
  sequencer: add advice for revert
  cherry-pick/revert: add --skip option
  cherry-pick/revert: advise using --skip

 Documentation/git-cherry-pick.txt |   4 +-
 Documentation/git-revert.txt      |   4 +-
 Documentation/sequencer.txt       |   4 +
 builtin/commit.c                  |  13 ++--
 builtin/revert.c                  |   5 ++
 sequencer.c                       | 106 ++++++++++++++++++++++----
 sequencer.h                       |   1 +
 t/t3510-cherry-pick-sequence.sh   | 122 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 8 files changed, 232 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0