Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH v2 00/13] example implementation of revwalk tutorial

From: Emily Shaffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 15:56:52 -0700

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 04:50:19PM -0700, Emily Shaffer wrote:
> Since r1, made some significant changes.
> 
>  - Added a commit for counting the 'omitted' list, to match the new
>    section added to the tutorial.
>  - Added significant comments to allow the sample to better stand on its
>    own.
>  - Fixed style issues (die() formatting, etc)
>  - Distinguished between human- and machine-readable output with
>    trace_printf() and printf(), to turn the command into plumbing.
>  - More changes as mentioned in the tutorial patch.
> 
> Thanks.
>  - Emily

I have a v3 ready with changes based on Eric's suggestions. However,
since they're almost all verbatim changes, I'm going to hold off on
sending it for a couple days to see if anybody else wants to peek
though. I'll likely be sending v3 on Monday.

 - Emily