Subject: [PATCH 0/3] tests: run non-httpd-specific tests before sourcing 'lib-httpd.sh'

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 17:53:06 +0200

> Hrm...  It looks like there is nothing httpd-specific in this test
> case, at all, so we could run it even if a webserver is not available.
> Moving this test case earlier in the script seems to confirm it, as it
> still succeeds.

It turns out 't5510' is not the only test script that contains
non-httpd-specific tests after sourcing 'lib-httpd.sh', but 't5703'
did so as well.

The first patch is a follow-up to 'sg/t5510-test-i18ngrep-fix'.
The second patch fixes a similar issue from the v2.19 era.
The last one only adds comments to all the other test scripts sourcing
'lib-httpd.sh' to warn against adding non-httpd-specific tests at the
end, in the hope that it won't happen again.

SZEDER Gábor (3):
  t5510-fetch: run non-httpd-specific test before sourcing
    'lib-httpd.sh'
  t5703: run all non-httpd-specific tests before sourcing 'lib-httpd.sh'
  tests: warn against appending non-httpd-specific tests at the end

 t/t0410-partial-clone.sh           |   3 +
 t/t5500-fetch-pack.sh              |   3 +
 t/t5510-fetch.sh                   |  47 +++----
 t/t5537-fetch-shallow.sh           |   3 +
 t/t5545-push-options.sh            |   3 +
 t/t5601-clone.sh                   |   3 +
 t/t5616-partial-clone.sh           |   3 +
 t/t5700-protocol-v1.sh             |   3 +
 t/t5702-protocol-v2.sh             |   3 +
 t/t5703-upload-pack-ref-in-want.sh | 204 +++++++++++++++--------------
 10 files changed, 153 insertions(+), 122 deletions(-)

-- 
2.22.0.926.g602b9a0287