Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] tests: show the test name and number at the start of verbose output

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 23:04:45 +0200

Include the test script number, test number, and the test name at the
start of the verbose output of each test, to help navigating the
tests' logs.

Changes since v1:

  - Include not only the test name, but the test script number and
    test number as well.

  - An additional small adjustment was necessary to 't0000-basic.sh',
    which I thought is better as a separate preparatory patch, to ease
    review a bit.

SZEDER Gábor (2):
  t0000-basic: use realistic test script names in the verbose tests
  tests: show the test name and number at the start of verbose output

 t/t0000-basic.sh        | 20 ++++++++++----------
 t/test-lib-functions.sh |  4 ++--
 t/test-lib.sh           |  2 ++
 3 files changed, 14 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0.rc1.309.g896d8c5f5f