Subject: [GSoC][PATCHl 0/6] rebase -i: support more options

From: Rohit Ashiwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 23:06:32 +0530

The previous versions of this patch series were sent here[1]. This patch
accounts for all the suggestions mentioned there and also introduces a flag
--ignore-date (also aliased --author-date-is-committer-date).

Caveat:

        The flag --ignore-date (of rebase -am) silently overrides the
        --committer-date-is-author-date flag. This behaviour is not actually
        documented. I've made rebase -i to replicate this behaviour anyway.

Thanks
Rohit

[1]: https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

Rohit Ashiwal (6):
  rebase -i: add --ignore-whitespace flag
  sequencer: add NULL checks under read_author_script
  rebase -i: support --committer-date-is-author-date
  sequencer: rename amend_author to author_to_rename
  rebase -i: support --ignore-date
  rebase: add --author-date-is-committer-date

 Documentation/git-rebase.txt            |  23 +++--
 builtin/rebase.c                        |  59 +++++++++---
 sequencer.c                             | 114 ++++++++++++++++++++++--
 sequencer.h                             |   2 +
 t/t3422-rebase-incompatible-options.sh  |   2 -
 t/t3433-rebase-options-compatibility.sh | 100 +++++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 271 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t3433-rebase-options-compatibility.sh

-- 
2.21.0