Subject: [PATCH 00/11] completion: complete configuration variables and values after 'git -c <TAB>'

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 14:26:41 +0200

Recently I've been writing 'git -c foo.bar ...' often enough that
typing our long configuration variables got annoying...

So this patch series teaches our Bash completion script to complete
supported configuration variables and their values after 'git -c
<TAB>', and, while at it, after 'git clone -c <TAB>' as well.

SZEDER Gábor (11):
  completion: fix a typo in a comment
  completion: complete more values of more 'color.*' configuration
    variables
  completion: add tests for 'git config' completion
  completion: deduplicate configuration sections
  completion: use 'sort -u' to deduplicate config variable names
  completion: simplify inner 'case' pattern in __gitcomp()
  completion: split _git_config()
  completion: complete configuration sections and variable names for
    'git -c'
  completion: complete values of configuration variables after 'git -c
    var='
  completion: complete config variables names and values for 'git clone
    -c'
  completion: complete config variables and values for 'git clone
    --config='

 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash | 244 ++++++++++++++++++-------
 t/t9902-completion.sh                  |  63 +++++++
 2 files changed, 243 insertions(+), 64 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0.rc2.350.gf4fdc32db7