Subject: Re: Git standup on IRC

From: Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 12:50:58 -0700

(+cc: Thomas Gummerer)
Hi Johannes,

Johannes Schindelin wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jul 2018, Jonathan Nieder wrote:

>> Some of us have been informally doing a "git standup" on #git-devel on
>> irc.freenode.net on IRC every two weeks at 17:00-17:30 UTC.  It's a
>> way for people to say what they're working on and ask questions.
[...]
> As discussed during the Virtual Git Contributors' Summit, I would like
> to propose a new day (Fridays at 17:00UTC, I want to be well into my
> weekends...): Monday.
>
> So how about meeting on IRC every other Monday at 17:00 UTC, starting
> this coming Monday? I'll try to be there.

Sounds good to me.  Let's do that.

> (In case it was not clear: those standups are meant to offer a really
> informal venue to talk about patches you are working (or planning to
> work) on, _especially_ for people who feel intimidated by this here
> mailing list...)

Thanks to Thomas for setting up the calendar
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=nk8ph2kh4p5tgfcctb8i7dm6d4%40group.calendar.google.com

Sincerely,
Jonathan