Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Sep 2019, #02; Wed, 18)

From: Thomas Gummerer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 22:39:44 +0100

On 09/18, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> * tg/stash-refresh-index (2019-09-05) 3 commits
>  - stash: make sure to write refreshed cache
>  - merge: use refresh_and_write_cache
>  - factor out refresh_and_write_cache function
> 
>  "git stash" learned to write refreshed index back to disk.
> 
>  Needs coordination with js/builtin-add-i topic, as they both wants
>  the same kind of enhancement to the same API function.

I have sent an updated version of this, that integrates the changes
the js/builtin-add-i topic needs in [*1*].  I think it would be ok to
pick up that version and keep js/builtin-add-i out of pu until it's
rebased on top of that.

Dscho: to help reduce the amount of work you (and to double check that
my series works well with the builtin-add-i series) I have rebased
js/builtin-add-i on top of my series, and pushed the result to
https://github.com/tgummerer/git js/builtin-add-i.  Feel free to use
that if it helps :)

*1*: https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/.