Subject: [PATCH 0/8] fast export/import: handle nested tags, improve incremental exports

From: Elijah Newren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 18:39:57 -0700

This series improves the incremental export story for fast-export and
fast-import (--export-marks and --import-marks fell a bit short),
fixes a couple small export/import bugs, and enables handling nested
tags.  In particular, the nested tags handling makes it so that
fast-export and fast-import can finally handle the git.git repo.

Elijah Newren (8):
  fast-export: fix exporting a tag and nothing else
  fast-import: fix handling of deleted tags
  fast-import: allow tags to be identified by mark labels
  fast-import: add support for new 'alias' command
  fast-export: add support for --import-marks-if-exists
  fast-export: allow user to request tags be marked with --mark-tags
  t9350: add tests for tags of things other than a commit
  fast-export: handle nested tags

 Documentation/git-fast-export.txt | 17 ++++--
 Documentation/git-fast-import.txt | 23 ++++++++
 builtin/fast-export.c             | 67 ++++++++++++++++------
 fast-import.c                     | 94 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 t/t9300-fast-import.sh            | 37 ++++++++++++
 t/t9350-fast-export.sh            | 68 ++++++++++++++++++++--
 6 files changed, 268 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0.177.g8af0b3ca64