Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Oct 2019, #01; Thu, 3)

From: Emily Shaffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 11:28:38 -0700

On Thu, Oct 03, 2019 at 02:04:39PM +0900, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> Here are the topics that have been cooking.  Commits prefixed with
> '-' are only in 'pu' (proposed updates) while commits prefixed with
> '+' are in 'next'.  The ones marked with '.' do not appear in any of
> the integration branches, but I am still holding onto them.
> 
> You can find the changes described here in the integration branches
> of the repositories listed at
> 
>     http://git-blame.blogspot.com/p/git-public-repositories.html
> 

Hi Junio,

How do you feel about
https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/
which fixes a user-facing SIGABRT during partial clone operations? It's
reviewed by Peff and Christian.

 - Emily