Subject: [PATCH 0/6] completion: improve completion for 'git worktree'

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 19:34:55 +0200

Complete paths of working trees and refs for 'git worktree's various
subcommands.

The last two patches do the actual improvements, the first four are
preparatory steps.

An early version of the last patch was already sent to the list as a
PoC over four years ago [1], but I didn't like the part completing
options for 'git worktree add', and thus never seriously submitted it.
I still don't really like that part :), but it is really useful when
working with working trees, and at least other parts of the completion
function got simpler (thanks to automagically completing --options
via parse-options, and after the preparatory steps in this series).

[1] https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

SZEDER Gábor (6):
  t9902-completion: add tests for the __git_find_on_cmdline() helper
  completion: clean up the __git_find_on_cmdline() helper function
  completion: return the index of found word from
    __git_find_on_cmdline()
  completion: simplify completing 'git worktree' subcommands and options
  completion: list existing working trees for 'git worktree' subcommands
  completion: list paths and refs for 'git worktree add'

 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash | 117 +++++++++++++++++++------
 t/t9902-completion.sh                  |  57 ++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 148 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0.1084.gae250eaa40