Subject: Re: your mail

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 21:30:11 -0800

Hi Han-Wen,

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 07:49:17PM -0800, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I spent the last few weeks cobbling together an implementation of the
> reftable format in C and in Go. I thought this would be cool to add to
> git-core, but I doubt whether I will have enough time to see such an
> effort through. Maybe some of you would want to try integrating it
> into the Git-core code base?  Example code is here:
>
>   https://github.com/google/reftable/blob/master/c/api.h#L153

Very exciting, and thanks for your work on this. I haven't taken a
close look at the code yet, so I'm sure taking this further involves a
much more careful examination.

I know that Christian Couder (who you CC-d on this thread) was also
working on this for either GitLab or Booking.com.

Christian -- are you still working on this for either one of those
entities? If so, is there some way to unify these two efforts?

> cheers!
> --

Thanks,
Taylor