Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Jan 2020, #04; Wed, 22)

From: Denton Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 15:07:28 -0500

Hi Junio,

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 02:18:05PM -0800, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> * ds/sparse-cone (2020-01-10) 1 commit
>  - unpack-trees: correctly compute result count
> 
>  The code recently added in this release to move to the entry beyond
>  the ones in the same directory in the index in the sparse-cone mode
>  did not count the number of entries to skip over incorrectly, which
>  has been corrected.
> 
>  Will merge to 'next'.

This commit has incorrect authorship information for Stolee. The author
is listed as "Derrick Stolee via GitGitGadget <[email-masked]>"
due to a bug (which has been fixed) in GGG. We should fix the authorship
information before merging to 'next'.

On the topic of faulty authorship information, I sent along two mailmap
changes that were dropped[1][2]. Could you please pick these up?

Thanks,

Denton

[1]: https://public-inbox.org/git/20200114024938.GA17003@generichostname/
[2]: https://public-inbox.org/git/21[email-masked]/