Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Jan 2020, #04; Wed, 22)

From: Denton Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 03:59:51 -0500

Hi Junio,

On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 03:07:28PM -0500, Denton Liu wrote:
> This commit has incorrect authorship information for Stolee. The author
> is listed as "Derrick Stolee via GitGitGadget <[email-masked]>"
> due to a bug (which has been fixed) in GGG. We should fix the authorship
> information before merging to 'next'.
> 
> On the topic of faulty authorship information, I sent along two mailmap
> changes that were dropped[1][2]. Could you please pick these up?

I see that you picked up the patch for Dscho[1] but not the patch for
Yi-Jyun Pan[2]. Was this a mistake or was there some other reason? The
patch got a "sort of ack" from the original author[3].

> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Denton
> 
> [1]: https://public-inbox.org/git/20200114024938.GA17003@generichostname/
> [2]: https://public-inbox.org/git/21[email-masked]/
[3]: https://github.com/git-l10n/git-po/pull/408#issuecomment-573991430