Subject: Re: [TOPIC 16/17] “I want a reviewer”

From: Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 10:42:12 -0700

Hi!

Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 06:31:27AM -0700, Emily Shaffer wrote:

>> We've actually got a meeting with some Patchwork folks today - if
>> anybody has a burning need they want filled via Patchwork, just say so,
>> and we'll try to ask.
>
> Just to highlight this -- a long while ago someone asked me to set up a
> patchwork instance for Git, but I believe they never used it:
>
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/git/list/

That was me.  In fact, we are using it, but mostly read-only (similar
to lore patchwork) so far.  I'm hoping we can learn more about how to
automatically close reviews when a patch has landed, assign delegates
to reviews, set up bundles, etc and write some docs so it becomes
useful to more people.

Thanks,
Jonathan