Subject: Re: [PATCH] doc: propose hooks managed by the config

From: Emily Shaffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 16:14:03 -0700

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 06:20:00PM -0700, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> 
> Emily Shaffer <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > Whoops, just realized this doesn't match the proposal below. Wrote these
> > on different days :)
> 
> It often is a good idea to attempt writing anything in one sitting
> for coherency, and proofread the result on a separate day before
> sending it out ;-)

Agreed for next time :)

I didn't make it very clear in my initial comment that the only problem
here is the code snippets and the difference is very minor - I don't
think it's worth a reroll on its own without hearing feedback about the
rest. Or, to put it another way, if any interested reader said "I'll
wait to review" - don't ;)

 - Emily