Subject: [PATCH v4 0/4] credential-store: prevent fatal errors

From: Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belón <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 03:48:58 -0700

with the added checks for invalid URLs in credentials, any locally
modified store files which might have empty lines or even comments
were reported[1] as failing to parse as valid credentials.

document better the format for the credential file and make sure
any failures are still handled gently by the new code as a first
step to allow people to upgrade without having first to fix their
corrupted credential files.

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/a/61420852/5005936

Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belón (2):
  git-credential-store: skip empty lines and comments from store
  credential-store: make sure there is no regression with missing scheme

Jonathan Nieder (1):
  git-credential-store: fix (WIP)

Junio C Hamano (1):
  credential-store: document the file format a bit more

 Documentation/git-credential-store.txt |  4 ++++
 credential-store.c                     |  4 ++--
 t/t0302-credential-store.sh            | 32 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 38 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.2.569.g1d74ac4d14