Subject: Re: [PATCH v8] diff: add config option relative

From: Đoàn Trần Công Danh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 09:14:37 +0700

Hi Laurent,

On 2020-05-22 12:46:18+0200, Laurent Arnoud <[email-masked]> wrote:
> The `diff.relative` boolean option set to `true` shows only changes in
> the current directory/value specified by the `path` argument of the
> `relative` option and shows pathnames relative to the aforementioned
> directory.
> 
> Teach `--no-relative` to override earlier `--relative`
> 
> Add for git-format-patch(1) options documentation `--relative` and
> `--no-relative`
> 
> Signed-off-by: Laurent Arnoud <[email-masked]>

Look good to me, I also run those tests and manually tested some
usecase I'm interested in.

-- 
Danh