Subject: [PATCH] reftable: technical documentation link fixes

From: Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belón <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 14:02:32 -0700

Showing as broken links in the html version (when using asciidoc 8.6.10)
because some of the characters in the url need encoding.

Change them to use a explicit "link" and URL encode the problematic
charecters (ex: +, =, @).  While at it, change the base URL to use
lore.kernel.org as has been suggested since 56e6c16394 (Merge branch
'dl/lore-is-the-archive', 2019-12-06)

Signed-off-by: Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belón <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/technical/reftable.txt | 6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/technical/reftable.txt b/Documentation/technical/reftable.txt
index 6eae449685..2951840e9c 100644
--- a/Documentation/technical/reftable.txt
+++ b/Documentation/technical/reftable.txt
@@ -1028,7 +1028,7 @@ Michael Haggerty's alternate format
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
 Michael Haggerty proposed
-https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/[an
+link:https://lore.kernel.org/git/CAMy9T_HCnyc1g8XWOOWhe7nN0aEFyyBskV2aOMb_fe%2BwGvEJ7A%40mail.gmail.com/[an
 alternate] format to reftable on the Git mailing list. This format uses
 smaller chunks, without the restart table, and avoids block alignment
 with padding. Reflog entries immediately follow each ref, and are thus
@@ -1050,7 +1050,7 @@ JGit Ketch RefTree
 
 https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/jgit-dev/msg03073.html[JGit Ketch]
 proposed
-https://public-inbox.org/git/CAJo=[email-masked]/[RefTree],
+link:https://lore.kernel.org/git/CAJo%3DhJvnAPNAdDcAAwAvU9C4RVeQdoS3Ev9WTguHx4fD0V_nOg%40mail.gmail.com/[RefTree],
 an encoding of references inside Git tree objects stored as part of the
 repository's object database.
 
@@ -1070,7 +1070,7 @@ LMDB
 ^^^^
 
 David Turner proposed
-https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/[using
+https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/[using
 LMDB], as LMDB is lightweight (64k of runtime code) and GPL-compatible
 license.
 
-- 
2.27.0.rc1.264.g59ed0186f2