Subject: Re: [PATCH] reftable: technical documentation link fixes

From: Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 19:21:42 -0700

Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belón wrote:

> Subject: reftable: technical documentation link fixes

For next time, try to make the subject line summarize what specific
improvement the patch makes.  For example:

	reftable doc: use link: and urlencode to avoid dead links

> Showing as broken links in the html version (when using asciidoc 8.6.10)
> because some of the characters in the url need encoding.
>
> Change them to use a explicit "link" and URL encode the problematic
> charecters (ex: +, =, @).  While at it, change the base URL to use
> lore.kernel.org as has been suggested since 56e6c16394 (Merge branch
> 'dl/lore-is-the-archive', 2019-12-06)
>
> Signed-off-by: Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belón <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  Documentation/technical/reftable.txt | 6 +++---
>  1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

Reviewed-by: Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]>

Thanks.