Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/3] submodule: fix style in function definition

From: Shourya Shukla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 15:15:27 +0530

>> The definitions of 'verify_submodule_committish()' and
>> 'print_submodule_summary()' had wrong styling in terms of the asterisk
>> placement. Amend them.

> I pointed out only these two, but that does not necessarily mean
> they are the only ones.  Have you checked all the new code added by
> the series?

There is one more. It is not related to my patch series though. Here it
is:
----
static char *compute_rev_name(const char *sub_path, const char* object_id)
----
Would you like me to correct this one too?

>> Also, the warning printed in case of an unexpected file mode printed the
>> mode in decimal. Print it in octal for enhanced readability.

>I actually did check this side ;-) and am reasonably sure that there
>aren't any other irrational choice of format specifiers.

Sure! No worries!