Subject: [PATCH 00/15] remote-mediawiki: various fixes to make tests pass

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 12:29:03 +0200

I had occasion to look at remote-mediawiki and I couldn't even get the
test suite to run. The patches below have more detail but there's
issues like a hard error on any Perl release newer than ones released
in 2013, and the MediaWiki release it tries to use spewing errors on
any modern PHP version.

This series fixes these issues. With it applied it's possible to run
the tests, and they all pass.

Simon Legner (1):
  remote-mediawiki: fix duplicate revisions being imported

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason (14):
  remote-mediawiki doc: correct link to GitHub project
  remote-mediawiki doc: link to MediaWiki's current version
  remote-mediawiki doc: bump recommended PHP version to 7.3
  remote-mediawiki tests: use the login/password variables
  remote-mediawiki tests: use a 10 character password
  remote-mediawiki tests: use test_cmp in tests
  remote-mediawiki tests: guard test_cmp with test_path_is_file
  remote-mediawiki tests: change `[]` to `test`
  remote-mediawiki tests: use "$dir/" instead of "$dir."
  remote-mediawiki tests: use a more idiomatic dispatch table
  remote-mediawiki tests: replace deprecated Perl construct
  remote-mediawiki tests: use inline PerlIO for readability
  remote-mediawiki tests: use CLI installer
  remote-mediawiki tests: annotate failing tests

 contrib/mw-to-git/git-mw.perl                 |   2 +-
 contrib/mw-to-git/git-remote-mediawiki.perl   |   5 +-
 contrib/mw-to-git/git-remote-mediawiki.txt    |   2 +-
 contrib/mw-to-git/t/.gitignore                |   2 +-
 contrib/mw-to-git/t/README                    |  10 +-
 contrib/mw-to-git/t/install-wiki/.gitignore   |   1 -
 .../t/install-wiki/LocalSettings.php          | 129 --------------
 .../mw-to-git/t/install-wiki/db_install.php   | 120 -------------
 contrib/mw-to-git/t/t9360-mw-to-git-clone.sh  |   8 +-
 .../t/t9363-mw-to-git-export-import.sh        |  15 +-
 contrib/mw-to-git/t/test-gitmw-lib.sh         | 159 +++++++++---------
 contrib/mw-to-git/t/test-gitmw.pl             |  22 ++-
 contrib/mw-to-git/t/test.config               |  23 +--
 13 files changed, 129 insertions(+), 369 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 contrib/mw-to-git/t/install-wiki/.gitignore
 delete mode 100644 contrib/mw-to-git/t/install-wiki/LocalSettings.php
 delete mode 100644 contrib/mw-to-git/t/install-wiki/db_install.php

-- 
2.28.0.297.g1956fa8f8d