Subject: [PATCH v2 04/18] remote-mediawiki tests: use the login/password variables

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 12:39:46 +0200

Change a hardcoded user/password for the corresponding variable
defined in contrib/mw-to-git/t/test.config.

Signed-off-by: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
---
 contrib/mw-to-git/t/t9363-mw-to-git-export-import.sh | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/contrib/mw-to-git/t/t9363-mw-to-git-export-import.sh b/contrib/mw-to-git/t/t9363-mw-to-git-export-import.sh
index 3ff3a09567..43580af3cf 100755
--- a/contrib/mw-to-git/t/t9363-mw-to-git-export-import.sh
+++ b/contrib/mw-to-git/t/t9363-mw-to-git-export-import.sh
@@ -27,8 +27,8 @@ test_git_reimport () {
 
 # Don't bother with permissions, be administrator by default
 test_expect_success 'setup config' '
-	git config --global remote.origin.mwLogin WikiAdmin &&
-	git config --global remote.origin.mwPassword AdminPass &&
+	git config --global remote.origin.mwLogin "$WIKI_ADMIN" &&
+	git config --global remote.origin.mwPassword "$WIKI_PASSW" &&
 	test_might_fail git config --global --unset remote.origin.mediaImport
 '
 
-- 
2.28.0.297.g1956fa8f8d