Subject: [PATCH v9 0/6]Finish converting git bisect to C part 2 subset 1

From: Miriam Rubio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 14:33:34 +0200

These patches correspond to a second part of patch series 
of Outreachy project "Finish converting `git bisect` from shell to C" 
started by Pranit Bauva and Tanushree Tumane
(https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]) and
continued by me.

This patch series version is composed by the first six patches of the
previous version due to a bug discovered during the test stage, that 
affects the rest of the patches and that needs to be fixed before 
sending them.

These patch series emails were generated from:
https://gitlab.com/mirucam/git/commits/git-bisect-work-part2-v9-subset1.

I would like to thank Johannes Schindelin for reviewing this patch series
and to Christian Couder for his advice and help.

General information
-------------------

* Rebased on 385c171a01, (Fifteenth batch, 2020-09-18).

Specific changes
----------------

[4/6] bisect--helper: reimplement `bisect_autostart` shell function in C

* Add `|| exit` to bisect-autostart call in shell script.

---

Miriam Rubio (4):
  bisect--helper: BUG() in cmd_*() on invalid subcommand
  bisect--helper: use '-res' in 'cmd_bisect__helper' return
  bisect--helper: introduce new `write_in_file()` function
  bisect: call 'clear_commit_marks_all()' in 'bisect_next_all()'

Pranit Bauva (2):
  bisect--helper: reimplement `bisect_autostart` shell function in C
  bisect--helper: reimplement `bisect_next` and `bisect_auto_next` shell
    functions in C

 bisect.c                 |  13 +-
 builtin/bisect--helper.c | 269 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 git-bisect.sh            |  70 +---------
 3 files changed, 274 insertions(+), 78 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.0