Subject: [PATCH v10 0/7]Finish converting git bisect to C part 2 subset 2

From: Miriam Rubio <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 16:07:36 +0200

These patches correspond to a second part of patch series 
of Outreachy project "Finish converting `git bisect` from shell to C" 
started by Pranit Bauva and Tanushree Tumane
(https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]) and
continued by me.

This patch series version is composed by the last seven patches of part2
set. 

These patch series emails were generated from:
https://gitlab.com/mirucam/git/commits/git-bisect-work-part2-v10-subset2.

I would like to thank Johannes Schindelin for reviewing this patch series
and to Christian Couder for his advice and help.

General information
-------------------

* Rebased on d4a392452e (Git 2.29-rc1, 2020-10-08) to build with latest
changes in bisect--helper.c file.

Specific changes
----------------

[1/7]bisect--helper: finish porting `bisect_start()` to C

* Add comment in commit message related with `eval` command.
* Remove code comment that does not apply anymore.

---

[4/7]bisect--helper: reimplement `bisect_state` & `bisect_head` shell
    functions in C
    
* Add comment in commit message related with `eval` command.
* Change some code to convert shell command more faithfully.
* Add call to bisect_autostart() in bisect_state().
* Amend error message.
    
---

Pranit Bauva (7):
  bisect--helper: finish porting `bisect_start()` to C
  bisect--helper: retire `--bisect-clean-state` subcommand
  bisect--helper: retire `--next-all` subcommand
  bisect--helper: reimplement `bisect_state` & `bisect_head` shell
    functions in C
  bisect--helper: retire `--check-expected-revs` subcommand
  bisect--helper: retire `--write-terms` subcommand
  bisect--helper: retire `--bisect-autostart` subcommand

 builtin/bisect--helper.c | 185 +++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
 git-bisect.sh            |  81 ++---------------
 2 files changed, 115 insertions(+), 151 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.0