Subject: [PATCH 0/5][Outreachy] modernizing the test scripts

From: charvi-077 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 23:27:04 +0530

This is my first patch series to the GIT mailing list. I followed the
link[1] and t7001 patches to modernize and clean up the test scripts.

This patch series : 
 -modernize the three test scripts : t7101 , t7201 and t102. 
 - cleans up with 5 types of changes in all the three scripts.
   1. Converting the old old style test format to new one
   2. Removing blankspaces in test bodies 
   3. Removing whitespaces after the redirect operator, according to
      Codingguidelines .  
   4. Using git -C instead of cd 
   5. Placing all commands in seperate lines. 

Also, I have tested the scripts and set up travis CI[2].
[1]https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
[2]https://travis-ci.org/github/charvi-077/git/branches

charvi-077 (5):
  t7101,t7102,t7201: modernize test formatting
  t7102,t7201: remove unnecessary blank spaces in test body
  t7102,t7201: remove whitespace after redirect operator
  t7201: avoid using cd outside of subshells
  t7201: place each command in its own line

 t/t7101-reset-empty-subdirs.sh |  66 ++++++++++-----------
 t/t7102-reset.sh               |  63 ++++++++------------
 t/t7201-co.sh                  | 102 +++++++++++++--------------------
 3 files changed, 96 insertions(+), 135 deletions(-)

-- 
2.29.0.rc1