Subject: [PATCH v3 0/5][Outreachy] modernize the test scripts

From: Charvi Mendiratta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 17:13:14 +0530

I thanks to the community for reviewing my patches, in this patch 
series I have updated my commits messages and body as suggested 
by the community.  

This patch series :
 -modernize the three test scripts : t7101, t7201 and t7102.
 - cleans up with 5 types of changes in all the three scripts.
   1. Converting the old style test format to new one
   2. Removing blankspaces in test bodies
   3. Removing whitespaces after the redirect operator, according to
      CodingGuidelines 
   4. Using 'git -C' to avoid use of another subshell 
   5. Placing commands in separate lines

Charvi Mendiratta (5):
  t7101,t7102,t7201: modernize test formatting
  t7102,t7201: remove unnecessary blank spaces in test body
  t7102,t7201: remove whitespace after redirect operator
  t7201: use 'git -C' to avoid subshell
  t7201: put each command on a seperate line

 t/t7101-reset-empty-subdirs.sh |  66 ++++++++++-----------
 t/t7102-reset.sh               |  63 ++++++++------------
 t/t7201-co.sh                  | 102 +++++++++++++--------------------
 3 files changed, 96 insertions(+), 135 deletions(-)

-- 
2.29.0.rc1