Subject: [PATCH v6 0/5][Outreachy] modernize test scripts

From: Charvi Mendiratta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 12:46:45 +0530

In this patch series, I have fixed the remaining errors of 
whitespace after redirect operator in t7102 test script and
v5 3/5 is updated. Other patches remains unchanged.

This patch series :
 -modernize the three test scripts : t7101, t7201 and t7102.
 - cleans up with 5 types of changes in all the three scripts.
   1. Converting the old style test format to new one
   2. Removing blankspaces in test bodies
   3. Removing whitespaces after the redirect operator, according to
      CodingGuidelines 
   4. Using 'git -C' to avoid use of another subshell 
   5. Placing commands in separate lines

Charvi Mendiratta (5):
  t7101,t7102,t7201: modernize test formatting
  t7102,t7201: remove unnecessary blank spaces in test body
  t7102,t7201: remove whitespace after redirect operator
  t7201: use 'git -C' to avoid subshell
  t7201: put each command on a separate line

 t/t7101-reset-empty-subdirs.sh |  66 ++++++++++-----------
 t/t7102-reset.sh               |  65 ++++++++-------------
 t/t7201-co.sh                  | 102 +++++++++++++--------------------
 3 files changed, 97 insertions(+), 136 deletions(-)

-- 
2.29.0.rc1