Subject: [PATCH v3 0/3] submodule sh->C & retire parse-remote

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 13:21:29 +0100

>From my 5 commits to remove it in v1, to Junio's 2 commits in v2, to
just one in this series :)

The removal is now simplified by changing the submodule code to invoke
C helpers instead of this old shellscript code. As a result 3/3 is
just a plain removal without needing to move any code to
git-submodule.sh.

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason (3):
  submodule: use "fetch" logic instead of custom remote discovery
  submodule: remove sh function in favor of helper
  parse-remote: remove this now-unused library

 .gitignore                         |   1 -
 Documentation/git-parse-remote.txt |  23 -------
 Makefile                           |   2 -
 command-list.txt                   |   1 -
 git-parse-remote.sh                | 101 -----------------------------
 git-submodule.sh                   |  19 +++---
 6 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 137 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/git-parse-remote.txt
 delete mode 100644 git-parse-remote.sh

-- 
2.29.2.222.g5d2a92d10f8