Subject: [PATCH v2 0/7] Finish converting git bisect to C part 3

From: Miriam Rubio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 17:27:36 +0100

These patches correspond to a third part of patch series 
of Outreachy project "Finish converting `git bisect` from shell to C" 
started by Pranit Bauva and Tanushree Tumane
(https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]) and
continued by me.

This third part is formed by reimplementations of some `git bisect` 
subcommands and removal of some temporary subcommands.

These patch series emails were generated from:
https://gitlab.com/mirucam/git/commits/git-bisect-work-part3.

General changes
---------------
* Rebase on master branch: 6d3ef5b467 (Git 2.30-rc1, 2020-12-18).
* Change argv_array structs to strvec.

Specific changes
----------------

[1/7] bisect--helper: reimplement `bisect_log` shell function in C
* Add `|| exit` to bisect_log call in shell script.
---

[2/7] bisect--helper: reimplement `bisect_replay` shell function in C
* Add `|| exit` to bisect_replay call in shell script.
---

[6/7] bisect--helper: reimplement `bisect_skip` shell function in C
* Add `|| exit` to bisect_skip call in shell script.
---

Pranit Bauva (7):
  bisect--helper: reimplement `bisect_log` shell function in C
  bisect--helper: reimplement `bisect_replay` shell function in C
  bisect--helper: retire `--bisect-write` subcommand
  bisect--helper: use `res` instead of return in BISECT_RESET case
    option
  bisect--helper: retire `--bisect-auto-next` subcommand
  bisect--helper: reimplement `bisect_skip` shell function in C
  bisect--helper: retire `--check-and-set-terms` subcommand

 builtin/bisect--helper.c | 223 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 git-bisect.sh            |  58 +---------
 2 files changed, 195 insertions(+), 86 deletions(-)

-- 
2.29.2