Subject: [PATCH v6 0/1] mergetool: add automerge configuration

From: Seth House <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 13:58:33 -0700

Sorry for the slow turnaround on this. I haven't used Git via email
patches before now so it took me quite a few hours to read through
tutorials, configure git-send-email and fight missing Perl libs. Please
let me know if I did anything incorrectly! I should be able to
contribute more quickly from now on.

Changes since v5:

 * Add per-tool configuration that Felipe has a "deep philosophical"
   opposition to adding.

Felipe Contreras (1):
  mergetool: add automerge configuration

Seth House (1):
  mergetool: Add per-tool support for the autoMerge flag

 Documentation/config/mergetool.txt |  6 ++++++
 git-mergetool.sh                   | 13 +++++++++++++
 t/t7610-mergetool.sh               | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 37 insertions(+)

-- 
2.29.2