Subject: [PATCH v8 0/4] mergetool: add automerge configuration

From: Seth House <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 21:54:23 -0700

Changes since v7:

 * Add a tool-specific override function to setup_tool based on Junio's
   original patch feedback.

   The implementation of initialize_merge_tool is very much not set in
   stone. Suggestions are very welcome for alternate approaches that are
   less invasive.

Felipe Contreras (1):
  mergetool: add automerge configuration

Seth House (3):
  mergetool: Add per-tool support for the autoMerge flag
  mergetool: Break setup_tool out into separate initialization function
  mergetool: Add automerge_enabled tool-specific override function

 Documentation/config/mergetool.txt   |  6 ++++++
 Documentation/git-mergetool--lib.txt |  4 ++++
 git-difftool--helper.sh              |  2 ++
 git-mergetool--lib.sh                | 11 ++++++++---
 git-mergetool.sh                     | 22 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t7610-mergetool.sh                 | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 60 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.29.2