Subject: [PATCH v2 1/2] CoC: Update word-wrapping to match upstream

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 18:17:33 +0100

When the CoC document was added in 5cdf2301d4a (add a Code of Conduct
document, 2019-09-24) it was added from some 1.4 version of the
document whose word wrapping doesn't match what's currently at [1],
which matches content/version/1/4/code-of-conduct.md in the CoC
repository[2].

Let's update our version to match that, to make reading subsequent
diffs easier. There are no non-whitespace changes here.

1. https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct/
2. https://github.com/ContributorCovenant/contributor_covenant

Signed-off-by: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
---
 CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md | 35 ++++++++++++++++-------------------
 1 file changed, 16 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)

diff --git a/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md b/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md
index fc4645d5c08..083bd872c53 100644
--- a/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md
+++ b/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md
@@ -10,11 +10,10 @@ this code of conduct may be banned from the community.
 
 In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as
 contributors and maintainers pledge to make participation in our project and
-our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age,
-body size, disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and
-expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status,
-nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and
-orientation.
+our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body
+size, disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression,
+level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal
+appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
 
 ## Our Standards
 
@@ -52,23 +51,21 @@ threatening, offensive, or harmful.
 
 ## Scope
 
-This Code of Conduct applies within all project spaces, and it also applies
-when an individual is representing the project or its community in public
-spaces. Examples of representing a project or community include using an
-official project e-mail address, posting via an official social media account,
-or acting as an appointed representative at an online or offline event.
-Representation of a project may be further defined and clarified by project
-maintainers.
+This Code of Conduct applies within all project spaces, and it also applies when
+an individual is representing the project or its community in public spaces.
+Examples of representing a project or community include using an official
+project e-mail address, posting via an official social media account, or acting
+as an appointed representative at an online or offline event. Representation of
+a project may be further defined and clarified by project maintainers.
 
 ## Enforcement
 
 Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be
 reported by contacting the project team at [email-masked]. All
-complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response
-that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The project
-team is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of
-an incident. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted
-separately.
+complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that
+is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The project team is
+obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident.
+Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
 
 Project maintainers who do not follow or enforce the Code of Conduct in good
 faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by other
@@ -84,8 +81,8 @@ [email-masked], or individually:
 
 ## Attribution
 
-This Code of Conduct is adapted from the [Contributor Covenant][homepage],
-version 1.4, available at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct.html
+This Code of Conduct is adapted from the [Contributor Covenant][homepage], version 1.4,
+available at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct.html
 
 [homepage]: https://www.contributor-covenant.org
 
-- 
2.29.2.222.g5d2a92d10f8