Subject: [PATCH v2] t5544: clarify 'hook works with partial clone' test

From: Jacob Vosmaer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 20:24:17 +0100

Apply a few leftover improvements from the review of ad5df6b782
(upload-pack.c: fix filter spec quoting bug).

1. Instead of enumerating objects reachable from HEAD, enumerate all
reachable objects, because HEAD has not special significance in this
test.

2. Instead of relying on the knowledge that "? in rev-list output
means partial clone", explicitly verify that there are no blobs with
cat-file.

Signed-off-by: Jacob Vosmaer <[email-masked]>
---
 t/t5544-pack-objects-hook.sh | 5 +++--
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/t/t5544-pack-objects-hook.sh b/t/t5544-pack-objects-hook.sh
index f5ba663d64..dd5f44d986 100755
--- a/t/t5544-pack-objects-hook.sh
+++ b/t/t5544-pack-objects-hook.sh
@@ -64,8 +64,9 @@ test_expect_success 'hook works with partial clone' '
 	test_config_global uploadpack.packObjectsHook ./hook &&
 	test_config_global uploadpack.allowFilter true &&
 	git clone --bare --no-local --filter=blob:none . dst.git &&
-	git -C dst.git rev-list --objects --missing=print HEAD >objects &&
-	grep "^?" objects
+	git -C dst.git rev-list --objects --missing=allow-any --no-object-names --all >objects &&
+	git -C dst.git cat-file --batch-check="%(objecttype)" <objects >types &&
+	! grep blob types
 '
 
 test_done
-- 
2.30.0