Subject: [PATCH 0/4] bisect + tests: remove old $_x05, $_x35 and $_x40 variables

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 01:14:43 +0100

A cleanup in the spirit of Jeff King's just-sent series:
https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/

Applies independently of that series though.

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason (4):
  git-bisect: remove unused SHA-1 $x40 shell variable
  test-lib: remove unused $_x40 and $_z40 variables
  shortlog tests: rewrite to get rid of --abbrev=35 hardcoding
  tests: get rid of $_x05 from the test suite

 git-bisect.sh                       |  2 -
 t/t3101-ls-tree-dirname.sh          |  2 +-
 t/t3508-cherry-pick-many-commits.sh |  4 +-
 t/t4201-shortlog.sh                 | 92 ++++++++++++++++-------------
 t/t6006-rev-list-format.sh          | 12 ++--
 t/t7600-merge.sh                    |  4 +-
 t/test-lib.sh                       |  9 +--
 7 files changed, 65 insertions(+), 60 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.0.rc1.213.gbfdb770ff55