Subject: [PATCH v2 1/4] advice: add enum variants for missing advice variables

From: Ben Boeckel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 19:03:18 -0400

In daef1b300b0 (Merge branch 'hw/advice-add-nothing', 2020-02-14), two
advice settings were introduced into the `advice_config` array.

Subsequently, c4a09cc9ccb (Merge branch 'hw/advise-ng', 2020-03-25)
started to deprecate `advice_config` in favor of a new array,
`advice_setting`.

However, the latter branch did not include the former branch, and
therefore `advice_setting` is missing the two entries added by the
`hw/advice-add-nothing` branch.

These are currently the only entries in `advice_config` missing from
`advice_setting`.

Signed-off-by: Ben Boeckel <[email-masked]>
---
 advice.c | 2 ++
 advice.h | 2 ++
 2 files changed, 4 insertions(+)

diff --git a/advice.c b/advice.c
index 0b9c89c48a..6da51be63c 100644
--- a/advice.c
+++ b/advice.c
@@ -106,6 +106,8 @@ static struct {
 	int enabled;
 } advice_setting[] = {
 	[ADVICE_ADD_EMBEDDED_REPO]			= { "addEmbeddedRepo", 1 },
+	[ADVICE_ADD_EMPTY_PATHSPEC]			= { "addEmptyPathspec", 1 },
+	[ADVICE_ADD_IGNORED_FILE]			= { "addIgnoredFile", 1 },
 	[ADVICE_AM_WORK_DIR] 				= { "amWorkDir", 1 },
 	[ADVICE_CHECKOUT_AMBIGUOUS_REMOTE_BRANCH_NAME] 	= { "checkoutAmbiguousRemoteBranchName", 1 },
 	[ADVICE_COMMIT_BEFORE_MERGE]			= { "commitBeforeMerge", 1 },
diff --git a/advice.h b/advice.h
index bd26c385d0..95489ab4c6 100644
--- a/advice.h
+++ b/advice.h
@@ -45,6 +45,8 @@ extern int advice_add_empty_pathspec;
  */
  enum advice_type {
 	ADVICE_ADD_EMBEDDED_REPO,
+	ADVICE_ADD_EMPTY_PATHSPEC,
+	ADVICE_ADD_IGNORED_FILE,
 	ADVICE_AM_WORK_DIR,
 	ADVICE_CHECKOUT_AMBIGUOUS_REMOTE_BRANCH_NAME,
 	ADVICE_COMMIT_BEFORE_MERGE,
-- 
2.31.1