Subject: [PATCH/RFC 0/3] pedantic errors in next

From: Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belón <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 18:38:30 -0700

Building next with pedantic enabled shows the following 2 issues that
were originally in ew/many-alternate-optim, apologies for not catching
them earlier.

the second one could be skipped, and has indeed another similar case
already in seen which will be send separately.

the third patch adds a CI job that could be used to detect this issues
early and that adds about 5m of computing time.

Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belón (3):
  oidtree: avoid nested struct oidtree_node
  object-store: avoid extra ';' from KHASH_INIT
  ci: run a pedantic build as part of the GitHub workflow

 .github/workflows/main.yml        |  2 ++
 ci/install-docker-dependencies.sh |  4 ++++
 ci/run-build-and-tests.sh         | 10 +++++++---
 object-store.h                    |  2 +-
 oidtree.c                         | 11 +++--------
 5 files changed, 17 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

-- 
2.33.0.rc1.373.gc715f1a457