Subject: [PATCH] command-list.txt: remove 'sparse-index' from main help

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 19:07:30 +0200

Ever since 'git sparse-checkout' was introduced [1] it is included in
'git --help' in the section "work on the current change" along with
the commands 'add', 'mv', 'restore', and 'rm'.  It clearly doesn't
belong to that group, moreover it can't be considered such a common
command to belong to 'git --help' in the first place, so remove it
from there.

[1] 94c0956b60 (sparse-checkout: create builtin with 'list'
                subcommand, 2019-11-21)

Signed-off-by: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
---
 command-list.txt | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/command-list.txt b/command-list.txt
index a289f09ed6..eb9cee8dee 100644
--- a/command-list.txt
+++ b/command-list.txt
@@ -168,7 +168,7 @@ git-show-index                          plumbinginterrogators
 git-show-ref                            plumbinginterrogators
 git-sh-i18n                             purehelpers
 git-sh-setup                            purehelpers
-git-sparse-checkout                     mainporcelain           worktree
+git-sparse-checkout                     mainporcelain
 git-stash                               mainporcelain
 git-stage                                                               complete
 git-status                              mainporcelain           info
-- 
2.33.1.1176.g03b4fe3d2b