Subject: [PATCH 2/2] advice: refactor "action is not possible because you have unmerged files"

From: Bagas Sanjaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 16:44:45 +0700

Factor action names (cherry-picking, committing, merging, pulling, and
reverting) out of the message string.

Signed-off-by: Bagas Sanjaya <[email-masked]>
---
 advice.c | 10 +++++-----
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/advice.c b/advice.c
index 1dfc91d176..4c72856478 100644
--- a/advice.c
+++ b/advice.c
@@ -175,15 +175,15 @@ void list_config_advices(struct string_list *list, const char *prefix)
 int error_resolve_conflict(const char *me)
 {
 	if (!strcmp(me, "cherry-pick"))
-		error(_("Cherry-picking is not possible because you have unmerged files."));
+		error(_("%s is not possible because you have unmerged files."), "Cherry-picking");
 	else if (!strcmp(me, "commit"))
-		error(_("Committing is not possible because you have unmerged files."));
+		error(_("%s is not possible because you have unmerged files."), "Commiting");
 	else if (!strcmp(me, "merge"))
-		error(_("Merging is not possible because you have unmerged files."));
+		error(_("%s is not possible because you have unmerged files."), "Merging");
 	else if (!strcmp(me, "pull"))
-		error(_("Pulling is not possible because you have unmerged files."));
+		error(_("%s is not possible because you have unmerged files."), "Pulling");
 	else if (!strcmp(me, "revert"))
-		error(_("Reverting is not possible because you have unmerged files."));
+		error(_("%s is not possible because you have unmerged files."), "Reverting");
 	else
 		error(_("It is not possible to %s because you have unmerged files."),
 			me);
-- 
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara