Subject: [L10N] Kickoff for Git 2.36.0 round #2

From: Jiang Xin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 16:51:36 +0800

Hi,

Git v2.36.0-rc2 has been released, and it's time to start new round of
git l10n.  This time there are 4 updated messages need to be translated
since last update.  Let's start a new round of git l10n based on commit:

    2731109c91 (l10n: git.pot: v2.36.0 round 2 (4 new, 3 removed), 2022-04-13)

You can get it from the usual place:

    https://github.com/git-l10n/git-po/

As how to update your XX.po and help to translate Git, please see
"Updating a XX.po file" and other sections in "po/README" file.

You can also keep track of the changes in the "po/git.pot" file from
the "pot/master" and "pot/next" branches, and prepare for translation
in advance. See:

 - https://github.com/git-l10n/git-po/tree/pot/master 
 - https://github.com/git-l10n/git-po/tree/pot/next

A helper program hosted on https://github.com/git-l10n/git-po-helper can
help git l10n coordinator and git l10n contributors to check the conventions
of git l10n contributions, and it is also used in GitHub actions for each
pull request for "git-l10n/git-po" repository.

** Please note: The update window will close on Sun, Apr 17, 2022. **

--
Jiang Xin