Subject: [PATCH 0/5] parse-options: minor cleanups for handling subcommands

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 20:50:02 +0200

I still wanted to make a few minor cleanups after v2 of
'sg/parse-options-subcommand', but while I got distracted with some
Coccinelle stuff that topic got merged to 'next', and it's now in
'master'.  Oh, well.

So here are those cleanups on top of that topic (or on top of 'master').

The changes really are minor: the first four patches shouldn't alter
behavior in any way, and even the last one touches only two error
messages.

SZEDER Gábor (5):
  t0040-parse-options: remove leftover debugging
  test-parse-options.c: don't use for loop initial declaration
  test-parse-options.c: fix style of comparison with zero
  notes: simplify default operation mode arguments check
  notes, remote: show unknown subcommands between `'

 builtin/notes.c               | 11 +++++++----
 builtin/remote.c              |  2 +-
 t/helper/test-parse-options.c |  7 ++++---
 t/t0040-parse-options.sh      |  2 --
 4 files changed, 12 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.3.989.g4c3dfb3304