Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Documentation: fix various repeat word typos

From: Jacob Stopak <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 03:23:19 -0700

First contribution :D!

Inspired by 24966cd982 ("doc: fix repeated words", 08-09-2019),
I ran "egrep -R "\<([a-zA-Z]+)\> \<\1\>" ./Documentation/*" to
find current cases of repeated words such as "the the" that were
quite clearly typos.

There were many false positives reported, such as "really really"
or valid uses of "that that" which I left alone.

Hope to contribute a code change one of these days!

Jacob Stopak (1):
  Documentation: fix various repeat word typos

 Documentation/CodingGuidelines                         | 2 +-
 Documentation/config/transfer.txt                      | 2 +-
 Documentation/git-bundle.txt                           | 2 +-
 Documentation/git-update-index.txt                     | 2 +-
 Documentation/git-upload-pack.txt                      | 2 +-
 Documentation/howto/keep-canonical-history-correct.txt | 2 +-
 Documentation/technical/remembering-renames.txt        | 2 +-
 7 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

base-commit: dd3f6c4cae7e3b15ce984dce8593ff7569650e24
-- 
2.32.0 (Apple Git-132)