Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Fix various typos in regular and technical docs

From: Jacob Stopak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 19:45:55 -0700

Used GNU "aspell check <filename>" to review various documentation
files with the default aspell dictionary. Ignored false-positives
between american and british english.

Jacob Stopak (2):
  Documentation: clean up a few misspelled word typos
  Documentation: clean up various typos in technical docs

 Documentation/MyFirstContribution.txt           | 2 +-
 Documentation/MyFirstObjectWalk.txt             | 2 +-
 Documentation/git.txt                           | 2 +-
 Documentation/technical/api-parse-options.txt   | 2 +-
 Documentation/technical/bundle-uri.txt          | 6 +++---
 Documentation/technical/commit-graph.txt        | 4 ++--
 Documentation/technical/remembering-renames.txt | 2 +-
 7 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

base-commit: dda7228a83e2e9ff584bf6adbf55910565b41e14
-- 
2.37.3