Subject: [PATCH 0/6] rebase --update-refs: smooth out some rough edges

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 16:09:42 +0200

A couple of cleanups and fixes to a new 'git rebase --update-refs' feature
introduced in the current release cycle.

SZEDER Gábor (6):
  t2407-worktree-heads.sh: remove outdated loop
  t3404-rebase-interactive: mark a test with REFFILES prereq
  rebase -i: emphasize that 'update-ref' expects a fully-qualified ref
  sequencer: avoid empty lines after 'update-ref' instructions
  sequencer: duplicate the result of resolve_ref_unsafe()
  sequencer: fail early if invalid ref is given to 'update-ref'
    instruction

 rebase-interactive.c          |  6 ++--
 sequencer.c                   | 28 ++++++++++++---
 t/t2407-worktree-heads.sh     |  8 ++---
 t/t3404-rebase-interactive.sh | 64 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 4 files changed, 91 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)

-- 
2.38.0.rc2.542.g9b62912f7f