Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Use fixed github-actions runner image

From: Jiang Xin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 23:02:31 +0800

From: Jiang Xin <[email-masked]>

Today I found lots of CI errors of my private host git repository
on GitHub. It is because the runner image "ubuntu-latest" of the
CI jobs is ubuntu 22.04 (jammy) instead of ubuntu 20.04 (focal).

The upgrade of runner images is in progress, and my public forked
repository still use 20.04 (focal) as "ubuntu-latest".

Two patches in this series try to protect our CI in advance.

New CI instance see below:

 * https://github.com/jiangxin/git/actions/runs/3532978329

--

Jiang Xin (2):
  github-actions: run gcc-8 on ubuntu-20.04 image
  ci: upgrade version of p4

 .github/workflows/main.yml | 16 ++++++++++++----
 ci/install-dependencies.sh | 10 +++++-----
 ci/lib.sh                  |  8 ++++----
 3 files changed, 21 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.0.rc0