Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add new "describe" atom

From: Kousik Sanagavarapu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 23:27:10 +0530

Hi,
This patch series focuses on duplicating the implementation of
%(describe) and its friends from pretty to ref-filter, with the end goal
of making ref-filter do everything that pretty is doing.

PATCH 1/2 - This patch is the duplication of the placeholder from pretty
	    ref-filter.

PATCH 2/2 - This is an interesting case, where the tests written for the
	    above duplication are successful but another test below, in
	    t6300, "Verify sorts with raw:size" fails on linux-sha256 (CI).

Kousik Sanagavarapu (2):
  ref-filter: add new "describe" atom
  t6300: run describe atom tests on a different repo

 Documentation/git-for-each-ref.txt |  19 ++++
 ref-filter.c                       | 144 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t6300-for-each-ref.sh            |  98 ++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 261 insertions(+)

-- 
2.41.0.237.g2d10a112d6.dirty