Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] log: decorate pseudorefs and other refs

From: Andy Koppe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 22:44:26 +0100

This patch series implements decoration with pseudorefs and adds three
slots to the color.decorate.<slot> config:
- 'symbol' for coloring the punctuation symbols used around the refs in
  decorations, which currently use the same color as the commit hash.
- 'ref' for coloring refs other than branches, remote-tracking branches,
  tags and the stash, which currently are not colored when included in
  decorations through custom decoration filter options.
- 'pseudoref' for coloring pseudorefs such as ORIG_HEAD or MERGE_HEAD.

CI: https://github.com/ak2/git/actions/runs/6605893645

Andy Koppe (6):
  config: restructure color.decorate documentation
  log: add color.decorate.symbol config variable
  log: add color.decorate.ref config variable
  refs: add pseudorefs array and iteration functions
  refs: exempt pseudorefs from pattern prefixing
  log: add color.decorate.pseudoref config variable

 Documentation/config/color.txt                | 32 +++++++-
 commit.h                                      |  3 +
 log-tree.c                                    | 43 +++++++++--
 refs.c                                        | 59 +++++++++++++--
 refs.h                                        |  5 ++
 ..._--decorate=full_--clear-decorations_--all |  4 +-
 ...f.log_--decorate_--clear-decorations_--all |  4 +-
 t/t4202-log.sh                                | 21 +++---
 t/t4207-log-decoration-colors.sh              | 74 +++++++++++--------
 9 files changed, 185 insertions(+), 60 deletions(-)

-- 
2.42.GIT