Subject: [GSoC][PATCH 0/1] microproject: Use test_path_is_* functions in test scripts

From: shejialuo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 23:04:41 +0800

Hello everyone,

My name is Jialuo She, mastering in the software engineering. This is my
last semester. And I will graduate this summer and works as a full time
employee. So I wanna make good use of my time by contributing to open
source software, and take this opportunity to continue contributing to
Git after I start working in the future.

My reason for choosing to participate in Git is actually quite simple.
It's because I once wrote a toy version of Git myself.Throught this
project, https://github.com/shejialuo/ugit-cpp. I came to understand
the magic of Git. I also want to do my part and contribute to something
meaningful.

For myself, the most attractive GSoC idea for me is "Implement
consistency checks for refs". I will dive into this idea soon.

At last, Wish everyone good health and happiness every day.

shejialuo (1):
  [GSoC][PATCH] t3070: refactor test -e command

 t/t3070-wildmatch.sh | 10 +++++-----
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

base-commit: 0f9d4d28b7e6021b7e6db192b7bf47bd3a0d0d1d
-- 
2.44.0