Subject: [PATCH 0/4] t/unit-tests: convert unit-tests to use clar

From: Seyi Kuforiji <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2025 11:49:07 +0100

Hello,

This small patch series transitions the existing unit test files to the
Clar testing framework. This change is part of our ongoing effort to
standardize our testing approach and enhance maintainability.

Thanks
Seyi

Mentored-by: Patrick Steinhardt [email-masked]
Signed-off-by: Seyi Kuforiji [email-masked]

Seyi Kuforiji (4):
  t/unit-tests: handle dashes in test suite filenames
  t/unit-tests: convert mem-pool test to use clar test framework
  t/unit-tests: adapt priority queue test to use clar test framework
  t/unit-tests: convert reftable tree test to use clar test framework

 Makefile                            |  6 +-
 t/meson.build                       |  6 +-
 t/unit-tests/generate-clar-decls.sh |  1 +
 t/unit-tests/t-mem-pool.c           | 31 ----------
 t/unit-tests/t-prio-queue.c         | 91 ----------------------------
 t/unit-tests/t-reftable-tree.c      | 86 --------------------------
 t/unit-tests/u-mem-pool.c           | 26 ++++++++
 t/unit-tests/u-prio-queue.c         | 94 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/unit-tests/u-reftable-tree.c      | 78 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 9 files changed, 205 insertions(+), 214 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 t/unit-tests/t-mem-pool.c
 delete mode 100644 t/unit-tests/t-prio-queue.c
 delete mode 100644 t/unit-tests/t-reftable-tree.c
 create mode 100644 t/unit-tests/u-mem-pool.c
 create mode 100644 t/unit-tests/u-prio-queue.c
 create mode 100644 t/unit-tests/u-reftable-tree.c

-- 
2.34.1