Subject: [PATCH 0/4] t/unit-tests: convert unit-tests to use clar

From: Seyi Kuforiji <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2025 10:13:30 +0100

Hello,

This small patch series transitions the existing unit test files to the
Clar testing framework. This change is part of our ongoing effort to
standardize our testing framework to enhance maintainability.

Thanks
Seyi

Mentored-by: Patrick Steinhardt [email-masked]
Signed-off-by: Seyi Kuforiji [email-masked]
Seyi Kuforiji (4):
  t/unit-tests: convert hashmap test to use clar test framework
  t/unit-tests: adapt example decorate test to use clar test framework
  t/unit-tests: convert strbuf test to use clar test framework
  t/unit-tests: convert strcmp-offset test to use clar test framework

 Makefile                                  |   8 +-
 t/meson.build                             |   8 +-
 t/unit-tests/t-example-decorate.c         |  74 -------
 t/unit-tests/t-strbuf.c                   | 122 ------------
 t/unit-tests/t-strcmp-offset.c            |  35 ----
 t/unit-tests/u-example-decorate.c         |  76 ++++++++
 t/unit-tests/{t-hashmap.c => u-hashmap.c} | 226 +++++++++++-----------
 t/unit-tests/u-strbuf.c                   | 121 ++++++++++++
 t/unit-tests/u-strcmp-offset.c            |  45 +++++
 9 files changed, 362 insertions(+), 353 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 t/unit-tests/t-example-decorate.c
 delete mode 100644 t/unit-tests/t-strbuf.c
 delete mode 100644 t/unit-tests/t-strcmp-offset.c
 create mode 100644 t/unit-tests/u-example-decorate.c
 rename t/unit-tests/{t-hashmap.c => u-hashmap.c} (60%)
 create mode 100644 t/unit-tests/u-strbuf.c
 create mode 100644 t/unit-tests/u-strcmp-offset.c

-- 
2.47.0.86.g15030f9556